viernes, 15 de agosto de 2014

Tell



I'm going to tell you what we're my dreams and what is my story. 

My dreams:
Have a happy marriage ( without anger) where there were not disappointments with my husdban.
Have a perfect house, always clean, with great furniture and without messy.
Have kids who were always obedient to me, 
Be a great mom who never yell to her kids

My story
I'm marriage to a man who loves me so much, he's an imperfect one like me, we have our bad and good days, but he is my life and he strive to get the things going better. 
I'm a mom of two great sons, I love them so much and they too. They are my life also. They teach me many things every day, they make me happy and sad. Sometimes I cry for them, sometimes I yell to them, sometimes I'm not a good mother.

This is my story, I don't know how far I am for my dreams nevertheless I'm greatful for my real story, is not perfect but it gives me joy, happiness and sadness so I can enjoy the sweet moments. 

Each day is and will be a challenge to me to find joy in my journey

tell you... And I need your help

3 comentarios:

  1. It's often a challenge to see the beauty in the mess, as well as to deal with unmet expectations - knowing that life doesn't turn out the way we want it to. But the simple realization you've made that life is a journey? Well, that's most of the battle, sister.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Sometimes, imperfect is actually perfect and when life doesn't turn out the way we want it to, perhaps that's not the life we need. Be happy. Thanks for visiting my post.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you for your words. We have the life we need so we can progress

      Eliminar