jueves, 9 de octubre de 2014

Care

What can I need to care about? Sotimes I stress myself about how I look like, how I talk, if the other persons though I'm a good mother... But I lerned that what I have to care about is what God thinks of me and if I am choosing the right. I don't have to care about what other persons think about me because I'm enough. 

By the other side, I have two little spirits to take care of. I need to be a good example  for them and nurish them while they are young. That's my responsibility before  God. Sometimes I feel like I have not the skills to teach them and raise them but I know that the Lord is at my side and He could help me in this great work.

2 comentarios:

  1. Lovely...we were thinking alike today and yes, you are enough! Blessings, your FMF neighbor.

    ResponderEliminar