jueves, 22 de enero de 2015

Share

When I was a little bit younger, I chose a man to share my dreams with. Now that I'm marriage, I could say that I chose again, a man to share my dreams with, a man to be with him for the rest of my life and for all eternity, a man who I can walk by his  side and to try toghether to accomplish our dreams.

And today I want to share with all of you my dreams.

Some day  I dreamed to get marriaged to a man who trusts in The Lord; to have a family, sons and daughters; to be a good mom, that one that can be present for her childrens in every moment, that one that could teach her children about The Lord and the gospel, that one that don't yell to his children... I dreamed to love my husband every single day of my life and continue increase my love for him...

These are not only dreams, some are accomplished, but some aren't yet...

Please Lord, give me strength to accomplish them but only if is your will... Help me to don't forget them and never give up.. 

5 comentarios:

  1. beautifully said! may all your dreams come true.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you so much for stopping by!!!! Blessings to you!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Espero que usted y su esposo tiene mucho anos de amor y El Dios es el centro. Una buena madre es una mujer del Dios. Gracias para vistar mi blog tambien! Yo hablo y escribo un poco espanol. ;) jenn

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Muchas gracias Jenn!!! Me alegra saber que hablas español y más poder escribirte... Saludos

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love it when God guides our dreams and gives us someone to share life with!

    ResponderEliminar