jueves, 26 de marzo de 2015

Break



Today was the last day of school for my oldest son. He has a break and it will last 2 weeks.

While he was saying good bye to his teachers at school, one of them told him "enjoy your break"...  And this will be my intention, let the kids enjoy this time and also let me enjoy it too.

I don't have a plan to go out home, but we will visit our surrounding areas, we're going to make some crafts and arts (because they like them), there will be connecting and reading time and we're going to play a lot.

And of course, there will be many photography sessions!!! I will try to improve my photography skills.

But, what can I do to accomplish this plans? Yes, I want to make them real and not only that remain as wishes.

I love my kids but some times is hard for me to control my emotions and be patient with them... It will be a big challenge to me.

I know that God can help me and He will be at my side during this and in all times

1 comentario:

  1. Enjoy your break, my friend! I discovered that the vacations where I intentionally spent time with my kids doing the little things that they wanted to do were always better than the ones where I focused on what I wanted to do.

    ResponderEliminar