jueves, 23 de abril de 2015

Hide



I want to hide me from everyone right now!!! And wait until this feeling get away... It's one of those moments when my mind is really confused, there is pain in my heart but also discomfort with myself. It's hard for me to just let it go of this feeling that is hurting me... Some times I think that I like it, so that's the reason I don't like to let it go of... Is this true? I don't know. What I know, is that I'm upset with everything right now, with everyone, but why? Today I nurished myself early in the morning, I was feeling me great... But all changed in the afternoon, I was not patient with my little child at his swimming class just because he didn't want to do what the teacher said. And then, with my oldest child because he told me that he would want his father take him at school and no me.. And more and more disconfort came to me.. 

6 comentarios:

  1. Oh friend... I am praying for you! I think we have all had those days... praying that Peace rushes in and you will not feel like hiding in the morning! Thank goodness for a new day and new mercies!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you for your pray Karrilee!!! I'm feeling better today

      Eliminar
  2. Sandra - I fully understand how days can turn so quickly, and how a the emotions of children can change how we see our days. Sending you a big hug!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Paula!!! You are so true, kids can change our days!!! And this is part of our life

      Eliminar
  3. Ah, Sandra. Parenting is NOT easy. But our heavenly father knows this and will give us the strength and wisdom that we need for each trial :).

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Words of wosdom!!! Thank you so much!!! Your right, He is the only one who can help me with this

      Eliminar